You need to be adequately equipped with the following documentation and experience:

  • Physiotherapist: Min. Diploma in Physiotherapy

  • Occupational Therapist: Min. Diploma in Occupational Therapy

  • Speech Therapist: Min. Degree in Speech Therapy

  • Min. 1 - 2 years working experience in relevant field

You also need to be a Malaysian Citizen or a Malaysian Permanent Resident as well.

If you are not a therapist, you may apply as a caregiver.

Did this answer your question?